It’s fall, isn’t it? And I’ve been terrible at updating my blog. This is normal.
A few things of interest, in both my knitting and my life.
- There’s a minor but very important errata for the shark hat on its pattern page. I need to make a fresh PDF to make the change, since my original file went missing, Oops.
- I got a new job, and I adore it. If you’re local and have some pets, stop by sometime!
- Since I started my job, my boss went to Spain and brought me back some delicious ruffley scarf yarn, and I made a scarf with it.
- I’ve also made a few other things. I’ve made some progress on the Doctor Who Scarf (5 feet unstretched)…
- I have a design in mind for a new ferret sweater, designed for ferrets with bald bums due to adrenal disease, since my little girl was diagnosed.
- No knitting plans for the border collie, but he’s pretty darn handsome.
That’s about it for now. Life is good, I’ll knit more.